Welcome to the Kings Head Hotel
The Cotswold Hotel
Festive Christmas Break
Make the Kings Head Hotel your home this Christmas and let us do all the hard work for you with our two-night festive break. With honey-coloured houses, quintessentially English villages and rolling hills, the Cotswolds provide a wonderful setting to spend Christmas.
Your two-night festive Cotswold Break includes:
- Overnight accommodation in one of our luxurious bedrooms on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Festive Afternoon Tea on Christmas Eve (served between 3.00pm and 5.00pm)
- Dinner in our Restaurant on Christmas Eve
- Mulled Wine and Mince Pies after Midnight Mass at St John Baptist
- Full English Breakfast in our Restaurant on Christmas Day
- 4 Course Christmas Day Lunch with Glass of Champagne
- 2 Course Buffet Dinner on Christmas Day
- Boxing Day Brunch
- Late Checkout on Boxing Day until Midday
£359.00 per person | based on two guests sharing a Classic Bedroom
Supplements applicable for Single Occupancy and Upgraded Bedrooms. Children's prices available on request.
Fancy staying an extra night? With bedrooms starting from just £85.00 per person including breakfast why not!
Good to know.
Rates are based upon two people sharing a double Classic room.
Room upgrade supplement charges to upgrade from Classic Room
Superior Room - £25.00 per room, per night
Feature Room - £50.00 per room, per night
Indulgent Room - £100.00 per room, per night
Please note our Classic Rooms are unable to be set as twin bedded rooms - should a twin room be required a Superior Room will need to be booked.
Supplements are applicable for Single Occupancy Rooms - please call for details
Children's prices available on request.
Full prepayment is required at time of booking and non refundable and non transferable in the event of a cancellation.