Welcome to the Kings Head Hotel
The Cotswold Hotel
Vaulted Spa Covid 19 Guide
Our preparations to welcome you back to our Vaulted Spa are completed.
During our closure we have been reviewing, adapting and improving our approach to service to ensure we can offer you consistently excellent service in the safest possible way. What is more, we will continue to evolve as required in line with any changes in Government and NHS policies and guidelines to ensure maximum possible safety of our guests and staff.
In addition to a warm welcome and genuine smile from our Spa Team you will find that we are operating at the highest standards with the health and safety of all as the foremost consideration and therefore we have put into place the following guidelines to ensure the safety of our guests and staff while using the spa.
ALL WE ASK OF YOU…..
We politely request that our guests follow all government guidelines and social distancing measures whilst enjoying a stay or visit to the hotel, brasserie and spa.
Prior to arrival, if you have shown any of the symptoms related to Covid-19, i.e a dry cough, temperature of 38 C or above, a loss of sense of smell we ask that you refrain from entering the hotel, brasserie and Deli. You will be very welcome to rearrange your plans for a future date, please contact us further to discuss if necessary.
We ask that you respect the space and well-being of other guests at all times whilst with us. That way we can provide a happy and safe experience for all.
The spa will operate with a reduced capacity and guests will have pre-scheduled treatment times which will allow the implementation of updated cleaning and sanitation practices and social distancing guidelines.
To access the spa, a guest must:
· Not have or displayed any COVID-19 symptoms over the previous 14 days, temperature, dry cough, sore throat, etc.
· Not have been out of the country for over 14 days, in the past 4 weeks
· Not be in self-isolation and not required to shield
· Have a pre-booked and pre-paid treatment time
Booking and Arrival
· Spa Breaks must be booked and confirmed with the spa before arrival by the guest
· Breaks must be paid in full at the time of booking before arrival to reduce the risk of infection for both guests and employees
· We require all guests to provide a phone number and email address at the point of booking to enable contact tracing and provide further information and guidance if required
· All spa guests will be made aware of our measures before arrival via a confirmation email or pre-arrival phone call
· Spa guests should travel to the spa alone, or with members of the same household
· Face Masks will be required to be worn in the spa
· · Please arrive at the spa no more than 5 minutes before your pre-scheduled treatment time
· Changing rooms are closed and you will have the opportunity to change in private within the treatment room, before the treatment
· Sanitisation stations will be provided on entering and leaving
Spa / Treatment Room Cleanliness
Strict hygiene routines in the spa with regular and thorough cleans every day
Treatments rooms and equipment fully cleaned and sanitised after each treatment and guest
Hand sanitisers are being placed around our spa for guests and staff to use
Floor markings within the spa to help customers follow the latest safety advice on social distancing
Good supplies of soap and hand towels in our toilets with checks made after every appointment
Extra cleaning in our busiest areas of all potential touch points
Thermal Suite / Relaxation Room and Gym
Our Thermal Suite, Relaxation Room and Gym will be remaining closed.