Welcome to the Kings Head Hotel
The Cotswold Hotel
We are pleased to welcome you and your pet as our guest at The Kings Head Hotel. As a service to you, we have outlined a few simple guidelines that will help ensure the safety of your pet and our other guests whilst visiting our hotel:
The hotel can accommodate your dog in your bedroom provided that your pet is less than 30kg and fully house trained.
- Dogs must be well-behaved, socially interactive and in good health.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash and accompanied by yourself (pet owner) or held in armsin all public areas of the hotel, including any outdoor area of the hotel.
- Dogs are allowed in all areas of the hotel except for our hotel restaurant and spa.
- Please do not leave your dog alone in your room, if left alone your dog should be in its pet carrier / crate.
- Please do not allow dogs to lounge on the beds or sofa/chairs.
- Please contact Reception to arrange for a convenient time for cleaning your room. For the safety and comfort of your pet, Housekeeping will only enter your room if your pet is not present or you are present and your pet is leashed.
- Dogs are not allowed to be exercised or be allowed to foul on our roof terrace.
- Any disturbances must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet with their owner that displays inappropriate behaviour.
- A fee of £20.00 per dog per night is charged for your pet to stay (maximum 2 dogs).
- The pet owner/guardian, will be responsible for any cost associated for deep-cleaning, repair and replacement of damaged facilities, should these be required.
- You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Kings Head Hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet.
- Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact our Reception Team during your stay.